The Bridge Road Brewers kitchen and its renowned pizzas are a result of the influence of brewery co-owner Maria Kraus.
Maria hails from the depths of the Tyrolean Alps, Austria, just a stones throw away from the Northern Italian towns of Merano and Bolzano. She brought her mountain flair to the Brewery kitchen, which boasts the best Pretzels this side of Munich and some of the nicest pizza your likely to experience.
With a growing family Maria has handed over the reigns of the kitchen to our extremely talented Kitchen Team.
The brewery kitchen bakes pretzels daily, but get in early, as late comers are often disappointed in their popularity. Although pizza is the main culinary theme at the brewery, our kitchen team have created a great range of other options using local seasonal ingredients.
Maria’s Italian Style Pizza
- Garlic and Herb Pizza$9.50Bridge Road’s pizza base topped with olive oil, garlic and fresh herbs.
- Italian MargheritaSmall - $16.50 Large - $19.50Shaw River buffalo mozzarella, fresh sliced tomato, oregano and fresh basil.
- Double Smoked Ham PizzaSmall - $17.50 Large - $20.50Tomato, oregano, Bocconcini, double smoked ham from Gamze Butchers and mushrooms.
- Pizza SalamiSmall - $16.50 Large - $19.50Tomato, Taleggio cheese, Hungarian salami, EV olives and red onion.
Bridge Road’s traditional pizza bases are made in house using our Bavarian Wheat Ale.
- Little Bling Roast Chicken$18Half roasted chicken, seasoned with house malt salt with local hazelnuts, roast pumpkin and sweet corn salad
- Italian Margherita Pizza- large$19.50Shaw River Buffalo Mozzarella, fresh sliced tomato, oregano and fresh basil
- Double Smoked Ham Pizza- large$20.50Tomato, oregano, bocconcini, double smoked ham from Gamze Butchers and mushrooms
- Funghi Pizza- large$19.50Tomato, Taleggio cheese, thyme, mushrooms and capers, topped with baby rocket and local hazelnuts
- Garlic & Herb Pizza$9.50Bridge Road’s pizza base topped with olive oil, garlic and fresh herbs